Monday, September 24, 2007

More to do with Books

So this morning I was procrastinating, because I have a head cold and WAY too much homework, and I found this great blog, A Fanciful Twist. I put it on the Cool Links list down in the lower left corner there.

This woman, and I'm embarrassed to say I didn't get her name although I liked her photos very much, uses sheet music and vintage dictionaries in her art. She made a dress out of dictionary pages for one of her small figures. See? SEE? Pretty soon we'll be taking care of that excess book problem. If more people would just get busy. Pretty soon we'll be able to justify 50% of the population not reading a book!

Gotta go, I actually do have homework to attend to. Thanks to those of you who have communicated back to me. I had pretty much resigned myself that I was, in a very technologically sophisticated way, talking to myself, although not in that sort of mumbling way I do when I'm driving and I get lost or traffic is bad. I was okay with talking to myself. I was! But then I got an encouraging e-mail from Tom and a nice comment from June and I had no idea how great that would be.

Thanks!

No comments: